If you’re in the market for a new job or simply looking for an exciting opportunity to help out some wonderful students, there’s a job you should know about. FirstLine Schools of New Orleans is searching for a Technology Integration Project Manager who will help oversee the educational technology implementation at the school.
If you’re tech-savvy and love helping students, this is your dream position. Here’s a bit about the position and the schools:
The Technology Integration Project Manager (TIPM) will be responsible for supporting the integration of computer assisted instruction (CAI) and other technology into FirstLine’s schools through a comprehensive hybrid model.
The TIPM will report directly to the Lead Designer and Implementation Manager of Technology Integration (LD) and will provide support in the program scoping and planning by assuming the following responsibilities.
- producing grant proposals and the financial model along with any associated materials
- leading the technology infrastructure cost options analysis and managing implementation of infrastructure solutions
- assisting with research on hybrid education models and associated software along with analyzing associated implementation issues
- assisting with training design and delivery for school leaders, teachers, and support staff in the schools
- This position will also participate in and support a network wide consultative team to support the design and implementation of the hybrid model.
The work is fast-paced and entrepreneurial. The successful candidate will be skilled at analyzing available options and presenting options analyses and recommendations along with integrating specific recommendations into an overall program design.
This job comes from the Edudemic Job Board. It’s updated every day with terrific jobs in education, technology, and more. Submit a job listing and have it featured on the Edudemic feed that same day!