If you’re thinking about taking the plunge into teaching online, there’s a new service you should know about. LiveMind is a Connecticut-based company that looks to help you “learn virtually anything” online.
I spoke with the President and Founder of LiveMind, David Dean, about the company and he got me pretty jazzed about the potential to help both students and teachers at the same time.
Teaching online is quickly becoming a highly-demanded profession. Heck, Cisco and Microsoft are even offering new certifications so you can prove just how great you are at virtually teaching. One of the best parts is of course the flexible schedule. Add in some pretty great money (from $25 to $100 per hour!) and you could quickly have a rewarding and educational job online.
You Can Start Teaching Right Now
LiveMind is actively recruiting right now. If you’re reading this (and a fan of Edudemic) then you are likely fully qualified to do this position. David posted a job listing for Online Teachers on the Edudemic Job Board so you can have easy access to the application. It’s simple and definitely worth checking out. Click here to apply.
Here’s a quick glimpse at why teaching online rocks:
- Flexible hours (you determine your hours)
- Convenient location (where you want to be!)
- No strict dress code. (sandals are a-ok!)
- Intimate classrooms means more one-on-one attention
- You set the price for your classes.
- You keep 75% of the student fees you generate.
- You set the teaching schedule – you can teach as much or as little as you want.
- LiveMind provides the online classrooms and other tools you need to build your teaching business.
- No parents to deal with!
- LiveMind handles the billing, customer service, and payment processing. All you do is teach!
Think this might be a good fit for you? Click here to view the job listing on the Edudemic Job Board to get more info about the newly-posted position of ‘Online Teacher.’