I’m a millennial. I don’t really use the term or quite understand it. However, I’m a millennial at least according to this infographic. That means I’m apparently an 18-29 year old who is socially liberal and looking to shape the future. I concede that this does in fact sound like me.
So what is the rest of the millennial generation up to? How do they stack up to other generations? A new infographic from Online Graduate Programs sheds light on these questions. Here are the highlights:
- Millennials are the most diverse generation in American history.
- 66% voted for President Obama
- 75% are on a social networking site (surprised this isn’t higher)
- 20% have posted a video of themselves online
- Almost half have a tattoo
- 3 out of 4 feel that new technology makes life easier
- 86% of graduates say school has been a good investment
- 36% rely on their family for financial support
Click infographic to enlarge.