So what is the current state of the 21st century classroom? How many teachers have computers in their classroom? What are the 3 biggest reasons to use technology in your classroom? A new infographic from Open Colleges spells it out. We had the honor of helping them with this infographic so please spend at least half a second to check it out. Make me think that someone actually sees some of our hard work!
- 91% of teachers have computers in the classroom
- Just 20% think they have the right level of technology in the classroom
- More than half of all colleges surveyed say their biggest priority is upgrading their wi-fi system
- 43% of teachers surveyed have used online games in the classroom
- 29% of teachers use social networks… 80% of college professors do too.
Click the infographic below to enlarge. Click here to download it as a printable PDF.