Are you a tweetin’ teacher? Do you rely on tweets for your extended PLN? Whether you use the service or not, there’s a whole world of information being shared and you should start taking part.
But if you’ve been too nervous or unsure about HOW to actually use Twitter as efficiently as possible… the wait is over. We’ve offered up plenty of tips and tricks for Twitter but never anything like this.
It’s an elegantly organized set of infographics detailing the step-by-step process of using Twitter and making it work for you. Here are some of the key questions answered in the set of graphics by Cheryl Lawson below. Some tips are geared towards businesses but I know that many of them will benefit the Edudemic audience too!
Key Questions Answered
- Did you know SEO played a role in your Twitter profile?
- What kind of photo should you use as your avatar?
- Should students or interns manage your account?
- What should you actually be tweeting?
- Would you follow yourself on Twitter?
- Who should you be following?
- How should you find people to follow?