There’s likely a new iPad getting unveiled in the very near future. Like, in the next couple of weeks kinda near future. What better time to take a step back and figure out how to actually use these devices in your classroom?
Some of my favorites from the presentation (use the bottom left arrows to advance and go back) are below. What are your favorite ways to use the iPad in the classroom? Do they actually make a difference?
My Personal Favorites
- Practicing letter formations (Slide #6)
- Project using GoodReader (Slide #10)
- Control your classroom computer (Slide #13)
- Turn it into a mini IWB (Slide #18)
- Evernote! (Slide #25)
- Dropbox! (Slide #38)
- Use as a textbook! (Slide #48)
- Make your own visualizer (Slide #85)
- iBooks 2 – enough said (Slide #95)